In the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel, Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street announced several new inventory updates on the way for Warlords of Draenor. Your bags are about to get a lot less cluttered.
- New account-wide collections similar to mounts and pets: heirlooms, toys, and possibly tabards.
- The toy box puts all of your fun vanity items in a spellbook type interface. They will no longer take up bag slots!
- You can set favorites in your toy box (as well as your mounts) to help sort them, and there will be a new button to "summon a random favorite" mount.
- Bags will be sortable without any external addons.
- Other new bag features include the highlighting of recently looted items, a gold piece icon on items which are safe to vendor, and colored borders around icons based on rarity (blue, purple, etc.)
- Quest items will no longer take up bag space. They will just be activated from the quest tracker.
- Crafting can be done using materials in your bank and the stack size of many materials is being increased to 100.