Happy Tuesday morning everyone. I suppose first we should acknowledge the story it seems everyone's talking about. Yes. The government is still watching you play WoW. I'm betting they have Wrathion on a watchlist somewhere, that crafty little whelp. Still, for my money, the cooler news is that Ghostcrawler was on our podcast and that patch 5.4.2 is dropping this morning.
With the patch dropping, downtime is scheduled to start at 1 a.m. Pacific time and last until 11 a.m., so you should have plenty of time to read up on all the new stuff from patch 5.4.2, as well as all the other news and guides from the past week. Read on for the usual roundup.
Hot news and features
- Buying gifts for a WoW player? Here's some ideas.
- Patch 5.4.2 goes live this morning. Check out the latest PTR patch notes to prepare.
- Legendary Pictures has announced some of the actors who will be starring in the Warcraft movie. There's also rumors that Dominic Cooper may be joining that list.
- Robert Kazinsky, one of the actors in the Warcraft film, is a huge fan of the game. He plays a death knight main, proving that he is in fact as smart as he is handsome.
- Patch 5.4.2 brings with it a new chimera mount in the game files. Check the video to see it in action.