While we've been busy, in my guild, trying to draw awesome stars in Paragons of the Klaxxi with Iyyokuk the Lucid's fire lines, I've apparently not been busy making a Bosses in 5 Seconds for the fourth wing of Siege of Orgrimmar. By way of apology to the many people who've been asking me where it is, I'm writing it right now. Sorry for the rather lengthy delay. You can see the rest of the guides here. As ever, these are minimal guides for LFR. If you use them for anything else, that's on you!
- Don't stand in the bad.
- There will be rings of bad appearing, the first one to activate is the middle one. Don't stand in it, then do, after it's gone off.
- Kill the fixating crawler mines. Ranged are best at this.
- Ranged spread out for sawblades.
- Kite the laser away from the group
- Taunt at around 3 stacks of the debuff.
- Swap to tank the shredder. Tanks kill the shredder. Bad on the floor hurts it. Use DPS CDs once it's jumped, keep it 40 yds from the boss.
- On the belt, don't kill the Electromagnet, prioritize Crawler Mines*. (LFR usually skips the belt)