Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. The stream of Warlords of Draenor news continues unabated, although we've yet to hear the long-awaited beta announcement. Of course, my favorite piece of news this week probably comes from Hearthstone. A nerfed Pyroblast card almost makes up for losing my beloved Unleash the Hounds.
Downtime today is limited to rolling restarts at 5 a.m. Pacific time, but why not take a few moments to pick out your own favorite news story of the week? The usual roundup is below.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.4.2 hotfixes for January 6, January 8, and January 10.
- Select US Realms will be getting free character transfers.
- Blizzard is planning even more bag space improvements after Warlords, but will offer bigger bags in the meantime. We also got some new information on the upcoming toy box feature.
- The new player character models may also come with new skins and hairstyles.
- Blizzard's planning a new PvP season before Warlords of Draenor.
- We got more information about upcoming crowd control changes in Warlords of Draenor, as well as a glance at diminishing returns changes on what remains.
- Base resilience and Battle Fatigue may be gone from PvP in Warlords of Draenor. Lore later offered some clarification on the original comments.