Blizzard Community Manager Rygarius has cooked up the latest batch of Patch 5.4.7 PTR notes. There's a few changes in there, including the reversion of the change to Charge and the cooldown changes for Pummel and Disrupting Shout that replace it. We covered this in more detail with a post from Lore, so let's take a look at the other alterations:
- PvP gear has been updated to the relevant season, so the season 14 Grievous gear is now purchaseable for honor, while the season 15 Prideful gear is live
- The Flaskataurs return! Both shrines now feature a Flaskataur for all your needs.
- Flaskataurs sell PvP gear in the shrine
- Tier 15 Normal gear at Niuzao
- Glyphs in the Shrine
- Charge's stun is now a stun again rather than a root
- Warbringer's root is, again, a root
- Disrupting Shout and Pummel now both share a 15-second cooldown when either ability is used. Disrupting Shout's 40-second cooldown remains unchanged but the ability will be unavailable for 15 seconds after using Pummel.