Love is in the air, but I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is that this holiday does not lend itself to group activities where the group is multiple levels. The good news is that It came from the Blog is going to be having a party anyway: our second annual party on the Love Zeppelin.
- When: Saturday, Feb. 22 at noon EST (9 a.m. PST, 11 a.m. server time)
- Where: Meet near the flightpath in Orgrimmar on Zangarmarsh/Hellscream (US-PvE-H)
- Who: Any level Horde player, clothing optional
- How: Ask any member of It came from the Blog for an invite
- What: Fun, dancing, party games, love
Updated: Some of the WoW Insider writers will be joining us, so you can ask them questions and otherwise rub virtual elbows with them.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh/Hellscream (US-PvE-H) in It came from the Blog. All guild ranks can invite, so /whisper Tizzi or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.