No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- Massively's Jef Reahard delivered alpha impressions of Elite: Dangerous.
- Path of Exile's free Sacrifice of the Vaal expansion arrived.
- Diablo III unveiled a new commercial spot, jacked up XP gain for level-junkies, previewed the Crusader, and explored the Blood Marsh and its music.
- League of Legends discussed its upcoming team builder.
- Star Citizen boasted of its 212-person dev team and plans for a dogfighting module; it also crossed the 40 million mark today.
- Dota 2's The International tournament will likely be moving to Key Arena in Seattle in mid-July.
- Transformers Universe hinted at beta preparations ahead of its summer launch.
- Heroes of the Storm posted a Diablo-themed heroes preview, another one for StarCraft and Warcraft, and 17-minute video of its Dragon Shire map (after the cut).