No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- Diablo III's Reaper of Souls expansion launches tonight; you can spy on the festivities at midnight EDT on Twitch. The launch lead-up saw a new trailer (after the cut), new skill vids, Hearthstone tie-ins, the end of the auction house, a Pandemonium preview, and Xbox One development confirmation.
- SMITE announced new god Ullr ahead of its official launch tomorrow.
- Sony unveiled Project Morpheus, its Oculus Rift rival.
- GDC revealed that 89% of MOBA players play League of Legends.
- State of Decay posted character bios for its Lifeline DLC.
- Elite: Dangerous' David Braben discussed the series sandbox beginnings at GDC.
- Dota 2 promised an end to duplicates in treasures.
- DayZ posted a new dev blog about weapons and collision and more.