No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- Star Citizen's Erin Roberts chatted with us at PAX East and confirmed Linux support.
- Heroes of the Storm revealed four new heroes -- Brightwing, Zagara, Li li and Murky -- along with a dev blog on hero lethality, wipe news, and a brand-new trailer, embedded below.
- Dawngate went into a community open beta, complete with a new trailer, also embedded below.
- SMITE unveiled two new playable gods, Bastet and Kumbhakarna.
- Diablo III patched crafting material drops and resplendent treasure in its 2.0.4 update.
- We got our hands on Infinite Crisis at PAX East.