No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- Hearthstone landed on the iPad, and we gave our first impressions.
- Star Citizen broke the $42-million-dollar barrier and celebrated with -- what else? -- towels.
- Richard Garriot announced a contest to remake his first game.
- Sony talked up Project Morpheus, its VR toy.
- Upsilon Circuit made its bid to redefine MMOs.
- We gave upcoming sandbox Windborne a detailed first look.
- HEX is set to begin its closed beta on April 23rd!
- Starbound explained its update slowdowns.
- Infinite Crisis introduced a new character: Blue Beetle. The video is after the cut!