No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- CCP Games announced plans to bring DUST 514 to PC via Project Legion.
- Diablo III debuted Theorycraft Thursdays to highlight community character builds.
- Star Citizen topped $43 million in crowdfunding; we discussed its impact on the gaming industry.
- Hearthstone's F2P model was the right call for the game, declared Blizzard. The studio also revealed another new card.
- Heroes of the Storm landed a new Li Li trailer and plans to launch in Southeast Asia.
- SMITE prepped for its siege patch and released new character Osiris as well as a new skin for Nemesis.
- Destiny explained its lack of a PC version and posted two videos, both embedded below: the Devil's Lair trailer and a new developer diary.