Sometimes it's hard to remember exactly what hardware I've reviewed. The other day, I was plugging in a piece of equipment for a review and noticed a small, shiny black box that was plugged in. Upon looking at it closer, I was able to tell that it was the Logitech Harmony Smart Control that I reviewed last year. We don't keep our review items as part of our review policies; they're either given away to readers or donated to a good cause, and apparently I had forgotten all about this little box.
Well, you can read up on the review to see how much I liked it, and now that everything is nestled back in the box one of you has an opportunity to win this US$129.99 universal remote that works with an iOS app to control your entertainment system -- and more. There's no documentation for the device, but with any luck you can find all the instructions you need here.
Good luck! Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before July 16, 2014 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing and will receive a Logitech Harmony Smart Control valued at $129.99
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.