No So Massively, where every Monday we round up the highlights from the past week in the world of MOBAs, roguelikes, MMOTCGs, and other games that aren't quite MMOs.
- Shroud of the Avatar got a nice big update for the holidays as Release 13, um, released. The development team also rolled out the game's plans through early 2015, so you know there's stuff in the pipeline.
- World of Tanks rolled update 9.5 onto the live servers. It includes British tanks and a new map! Who doesn't love those things?
- After some worries regarding its future, TUG has confirmed that more investment capital is secured, thus placing fan concerns about the future of the project to rest for a little while.
- Marvel Heroes goes just a little bit crazy for Venom and all of his hastily added brain-eating ways. It's like the 90s Spider-books all over again.
- Some holiday or another took place over the week. One of the big ones. Halloween, maybe? We weren't paying close attention.