This Complete Computer Science Bundle is a perfect example, giving students a full programming education without the hassle of enrolling into a degree program. Engadget readers can now grab this 8-course bundle for only $39—a savings of 89 percent off the retail price.
You'll access premium training spanning over 78 hours, and gain skills highly valued by employers. Walk through lessons on in-demand programming languages such as C, C++, and Java, as well as database management platform via the likes of MySQL.
Your training rounds out with case studies course on big companies like Facebook, Twitter, and Apple, giving you actionable insights to ensure your project's success long after you're done coding them.
Here's what's included in your bundle:
For just $39, you'll establish a strong foundation in coding, data management, and more—all skills certain to take your resume to the next level. Get started with the Complete Computer Science Bundle today, for a full 89 percent off.
- From 0 to 1: C Programming - Drill Deep
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
- From 0 to 1: SQL And Databases - Heavy Lifting
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming - Easy as Pie
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming - 75 Solved Problems
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.