To get your feet wet, we recommend studying the Python programming language, due to its versatility and beginner-friendly syntax. Right now, Engadget readers can get this Python 3 Coding Bootcamp for just $35 with code PYTHON5 at checkout, saving hundreds on its normal price of $810.
Here's a taste of what you'll do:
- Set up a proper development environment using industry-preferred coding tools like Sublime Text and the iPython IDE.
- Discover standard language features like variables, control logic, data structures, and the object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Scrape webpages for data and content using Scrapy and BeautifulSoup to learn how they work.
- Build a clone of Reddit and other applications using the Django web development framework.
- Get familiar with scientific computing using Numpy.
From modern web development, to complex data processing, Python is the the Swiss Army Knife of programming. With this bundle's nine courses tailored to Python's most-used features and tools, you'll be well on your way to programming mastery. Pick up the Python 3 Coding Bootcamp Bundle for just $35 today with code PYTHON5 at checkout.
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.