To dive into a powerful, general-purpose language that's both versatile and beginner friendly, we recommend starting with Java. The 2017 Complete Java Bundle features 7 courses and 58 hours of content to take you from beginner to advanced Java developer. The combined value of all courses is over $900, but Engadget readers can get it today for $49.
Course topics include:
- The fundamentals of object-oriented programming in Java
- Building multi-threaded applications that perform complex operations in parallel
- Crafting graphical interfaces that work with files and user input
- Using Java to make Android mobile apps
- Advice for passing technical developer interviews
Mastering Java will prepare you to build everything from complex server back-ends for web applications to mobile games. Get familiar with this essential programming language with the 2017 Complete Java Bundle for just $49 today.
Check out these other popular offers from GDGT Deals:
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.