Believe it or not, you can learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning even with little to no programming background. The Complete Machine Learning Bundle features 10 in-depth courses and more than 60 hours of hands-on training to get you up to speed on the latest machine learning skills. The combined retail value is over $700, but Engadget readers can get it today for just $19.50 with code LEARN50 at checkout.
Throughout this comprehensive training bundle, you'll learn fundamental machine learning concepts like decision trees, deep learning, and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), get hands on training in Python, Java, and other essential coding languages, and apply your skills building recommendation systems and solving big data problems.
- An Introduction to Machine Learning & NLP in Python ($99 value)
- An Introduction To Deep Learning & Computer Vision ($49)
- Learn By Example: Statistics and Data Science in R ($99)
- Learn By Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems ($99)
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design ($79)
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python ($69)
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Decision Trees and Random Forests ($69)
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Recommendation Systems ($69)
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming—Easy as Pie ($49)
- Quant Trading Using Machine Learning ($99)
If you're at all interested in learning this new frontier of technology, don't miss out - save hundreds on The Complete Machine Learning Bundle, now just $19.50 from GDGT Deals with code LEARN50 at checkout.
Take an extra 50 percent off these eLearning bundles with code LEARN50:
Engadget is teaming up with StackCommerce to bring you deals on the latest gadgets, tech toys, apps, and tutorials. This post does not constitute editorial endorsement, and we earn a portion of all sales. If you have any questions about the products you see here or previous purchases, please contact StackCommerce support here.