Cricut Explore 3
The Cricut Explore 3 is a quick but somewhat pricey way to create custom decals, stickers and iron-ons for crafts and other DIY projects. It’s basically a desktop CNC machine, but it cuts cardstock and vinyl instead of metal and wood. The Design Space app makes finding and cutting projects simple, though many designs are hidden behind a monthly subscription. It’s great for the constant crafter, but at $300 it will be a harder sell for sporadic users.
- Companion app is simple to use
- Cuts a variety of materials quickly
- Cuts with extreme precision even small and delicate designs
- Smart materials only available as stickers or iron-ons
- Requires additional accessories to make the most of it