Sproutling isn’t really a baby monitor. It’s a solid sound machine paired with a terrible sleep tracker and buggy app. Almost nothing works as it’s supposed to and there are countless questionable design decisions. And beware if your child has sensitive skin -- the wearable will not sit well with them. Even if it weren’t so deeply flawed, the $250 asking price would be absurd for something that can’t replace a traditional baby monitor.
- Excellent selection of sounds and songs
- Notifications are unreliable and confusing
- Urgent roll-over alerts indistinguishable from other messages
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Basic “baby monitor” features are missing