Simply put, this is the best phone HTC has made in years. It's fantastic, though not exactly perfect. While its build quality is tremendous and there's plenty of horsepower under the hood, HTC still isn'tquiteas good as Samsung at cameras, while the battery life here is hit-or-miss. Still, the 10's lightweight Android skin and great audio performance (in addition to everything else) could make it a better choice for some than either of Samsung's Galaxy S7 phones.
- Exceptional build quality
- A more subtle approach to software than on previous HTC phones
- Top-tier performance
- First Android phone that supports Airplay streaming out of the box
- Great audio through headphones
- Merely average battery life
- Camera performance falls short of some rivals
- Sound is considerably less impressivewhen you listen through speakers
- Hi-res earbuds aren't included with US models
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (1)
- 86AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsCNET80HTC 10 review: HTC 10 brings the noise, but it's nGet the HTC 10 if you want a phone that delivers great audio. For all your other needs, look elsewhere.Gizmodo90HTC 10 Review: A Last Grasp at GreatnessHTC’s craven desire to win over consumers means consumers actually win for a change.Android Authority90HTC 10 REVIEW!By refining established strengths (audio and design) and improving core weaknesses (camera), HTC has returned to the flagship arena with the HTC 10, which brings everything the high end market requires in HTC's own signature style.TechRadar90HTC 10 reviewIt's a hard phone to rate on first impressions – HTC has put all the right bits in here, but I felt the same way with the One M9. However, the brand seems to have addressed the foibles and appears genuinely excited by the new 10.The Verge80HTC 10 review: great isnâ€™t good enoughGive HTC a trophy of participation for making a phone that actually competes in the big leagues this year. But then give your money to somebody else, because you can get more for your dollar with an iPhone, Galaxy, or Nexus.TrustedReviews90HTC 10 reviewBy ditching the gimmicks, HTC has crafted its best phone ever. It’s not the Android king, but it’s chomping at the heels of the Samsung Galaxy S7.Expert Reviews80HTC 10 review - the perfect 10?The HTC 10 is still a great smartphone that gets a lot of things right, but for those after the very best Android can offer, the Galaxy S7 and LG G5 still come out on top.Techno Buffalo80HTC 10 review: HTC is back with its best phone eveThe HTC 10 nails all the fundamentals: design, screen, software, battery, camera. But you can say that about dozens of phones today. Now, the question becomes, what ingredient can HTC add that no other company has?Digital Trends80HTC 10 REVIEWListen up: The HTC 10 is the best-sounding phone you can buy.Stuff100HTC 10 reviewA tale of all-round accomplishment, the HTC 10 is an Android device for smartphone purists.
- 90AVERAGE USER SCORE1 Reviewschicchaz90May 9, 2017Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!It works great on T-Mobile. Why they dropped it I'll never fully understand. The only cons to this phone are the camera (Sammys and iPhones are better), no Qi wireless charging, and the fact that it resembles an iPhone when cased up. I feel strongly an Android phone shouldn't look like an iPhone. Anyway, the battery life is decent, fast charging works very well, supports microSD cards as well as USB-C accessories (HDMI out!), the sound is fantastic (I'm an audio engineer) and it is solidly made. I drop it regularly and with a standard Spigen case it shows no signs of use. It's just a great phone, and I hope HTC sticks around long enough to make a successor.