The new One looks sharp, performs well, has solid battery life and improves on its predecessor in most categories. It's still at the top of our list, but its slick finish makes it uncomfortable to hold. What's more, we'd like to see some more improvements to the One's display and HTC's UltraPixel technology, which were once among the best in their class.
- Beautiful all-metal design with brushed-metal finish
- Duo Camera delivers great imagery
- Top of the line performance
- Long battery life
- Motion Launch is a nice touch
- The phone has a slippery feel that makes it difficult to grip
- No enhancements to the display or HTC's UltraPixel technology