An impressive upgrade to the QX50 with engine technology that’s an outstanding achievement but doesn’t deliver as much efficiency as I had hoped.Read Full Review
- Looks amazing
- Delivers on the promise of luxury
- Impressive engine technology
- ProPilot Assist reduces driver fatigue and stress
- Variable compression not as efficient as I hoped
- Infotainment system feels dated
A technical wonder of an engine sits under the hood of the striking QX50, but this beautiful luxury crossover is held back by its transmission and infotainment system.