Jaguar I-PACE Review
The I-Pace is an exceptional pure electric luxury SUV from Jaguar that can handle real offroading and a day at the track just as well as a night out on the town. It’s chock full of tech that for the most part delivers. We just wish the infotainment system suffered from less latency.Read Full Review
- Pure EV with 240-mile range
- A true luxury vehicle
- Overflowing with tech without feeling overwhelming
- Over-the-air updates
- Handles well for a heavy car
- You can drive through a giant puddle
- True off-road capabilities
- Infotainment system still has some latency issues
Jaguar I-PACE: First Look
Jaguar confirms that the I-Pace team is building an electric XJ
It's also calling for assistance on creating a UK rival to Tesla's gigafactory.
Waymo's Jaguar EV hits public roads for self-driving tests
You might see the autonomous SUV on the streets of Mountain View, California.