The Jaybird Run are exactly what you'd expect from a company that's been working on wireless headphones for years. They're comfortable, easy to use and they sound great. You'll pay a bit more than similar headphones -- even Apple's Airpods -- but it's worth it for fitness fanatics.
- Fits comfortably and inconspicuously
- Sound-quality is on-par with other truly wireless earbuds
- Four hours of battery life (12 with the included battery case)
- Water and sweat resistant
- Buttons are tough to press while you're wearing them
- More expensive than some of the competition at $180
- Battery case could be more secure
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (1)
- 75AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsPopular Science80Jaybird Run wireless earbud review: solid sound foI’m glad Jaybird was able to iron out the initial issues with connectivity and ultimately, these are a solid option for runners who want headphones that won’t fly out, even if you shake your head like a wild man in the corner of the gym.CNET70Jaybird Run review: Jaybird's AirPods competitorIf you can overlook the small interference issues, Jaybird's totally wireless Run earphones offer a great fit and strong sound.TechCrunch90Jaybirdâ€™s Run totally wireless earbuds are wire-Jaybird definitely isn’t first in with this emerging space, but they took the time and made a good product that you’ll almost certainly enjoy using.Wired50REVIEW: JAYBIRD RUNThe Runs sound the way exercise headphones should, but bad Bluetooth and battery might keep you from hearing anything at all.PC Mag80Jaybird RunThe Jaybird Run are comfortable, workout-friendly true wireless earphones with clear sound quality that could use just a little more bass response.phoneArena100Jaybird Run wireless headphones ReviewIf you've been waiting for a solid pair of truly wireless headphones, this is what you've been waiting for. You'll just have to endure the premium cost, of course, but we're confident that you won't be disappointed by the decision.Forbes90Jaybird Run Review: The Completely Wireless EarbudThe Jaybird Run are priced at $180, which is a fair price considering the quality of Jaybird's products. They fit beautifully, sound as good as any other Bluetooth device, and come with a great charging case.The Verge40Jaybird's Run wireless earbuds are ruined by unrelThe Jaybird Run earbuds are an obvious first attempt at truly wireless earbuds that would have been bad two years ago when companies were still figuring out the basics of the idea. They’re definitely not worth your time now that there are working options out there.TechRadar70Jaybird Run True Wireless Sport reviewThe Jaybird Run True Wireless Sport headphones are a solid true wireless solution for runners, gym-goers and your average wire-hating listener alike. With a reasonable price point, nice design and plenty of neat app-enabled features it's easy to forgive them for some of their shortcomings.9to5Mac80Jaybird Run Review: Truly wireless headphones gunnJaybird has put together a product that matches and carries on its legacy as a top-grade sport headphone. But ... it’s tough to recommend Run over AirPods. That said, if you don’t like Apple’s design (which many don’t in this instance), today’s release may be for you.
- 50AVERAGE USER SCORE1 ReviewsJulie-Rob50October 27, 2019Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!only good for audio. if you have any plans for watching video look elsewhere. there is a terrible audio lag......