The Jaybird Run are exactly what you'd expect from a company that's been working on wireless headphones for years. They're comfortable, easy to use and they sound great. You'll pay a bit more than similar headphones -- even Apple's Airpods -- but it's worth it for fitness fanatics.
- Fits comfortably and inconspicuously
- Sound-quality is on-par with other truly wireless earbuds
- Four hours of battery life (12 with the included battery case)
- Water and sweat resistant
- Buttons are tough to press while you're wearing them
- More expensive than some of the competition at $180
- Battery case could be more secure