The LaVie Z is the world's lightest 13-inch convertible laptop, but it punches above its weight in terms of performance. That said, its relatively short battery life and cramped keyboard layout make it difficult to recommend.Read Full Review
- Lightest convertible 13-inch laptop
- Doesn't compromise on performance
- Touchpad works well
- The US edition has aJapanese keyboard layout with lots of shrunken buttons
- Battery life is short compared to other thin-and-light touchscreen PCs
- Build quality feels a bit flimsy
- Display suffers from washout
Lenovo's super-light LaVie Z laptop is now available
If you've been jonesing for a featherweight laptop but feel that Apple's MacBook rubs you...
Best of CES 2015 Awards, PC: Lenovo LaVie HZ550
Lenovo typically brings a lot of new product releases to CES. And it did it again in 2015. Howeve...