At 1.87 pounds, the LaVie Z is the world's lightest 13-inch laptop, and it offers surprisingly robust performance for its size. It has the potential to be a great PC, but Lenovo made a serious misstep by releasing it in the US with an unfamiliar Japanese keyboard layout.Read Full Review
- Lightest 13-inch laptop
- Doesn't compromise on performance
- Battery life matches heavier,supposedly lower-powered machines
- Touchpad works well
- The US edition has aJapanese keyboard layout with lots of shrunken buttons
- Build quality feels a bit flimsy
- Display suffers from washout
Lenovo's super-light LaVie Z laptop is now available
If you've been jonesing for a featherweight laptop but feel that Apple's MacBook rubs you...
Best of CES 2015 Awards, PC: Lenovo LaVie HZ550
Lenovo typically brings a lot of new product releases to CES. And it did it again in 2015. Howeve...