The Hub is the greatest addition to the Harmony family to date. While it's still not the remote we dream of, it's easily the best user-programmable option available.Read Full Review
- Keeps physical and smartphone remotes in sync
- High-quality hardware, easy to program
- More reliable macros than hand-held IR remote
- Relies mostly on IR, which is slow and unreliable
- Programming options aren't as expansive as we'd like
- No API for third-party app compatibility
Despite its high price and a handful of drawbacks, the Logitech Harmony Ultimate is an impressive, feature-rich universal remote that's well worth the investment, particularly if you have a lot of components in your system.