Harmony Ultimate and Smart Hub review: Logitech outdoes itself with new remotes
The Hub is the greatest addition to the Harmony family to date. While it's still not the remote we dream of, it's easily the best user-programmable option available.
- Keeps physical and smartphone remotes in sync
- High-quality hardware, easy to program
- More reliable macros than hand-held IR remote
- Relies mostly on IR, which is slow and unreliable
- Programming options aren't as expansive as we'd like
- No API for third-party app compatibility