A refreshed luxury SUV that’s had all the technology thrown at it and it comes out the other side looking and driving great. The new MBUX continues to impress and the E-Active Body Control suspension, while weird at first should get a lot of people out of sandpits, but also let them show off their car’s dance moves.Read Full Review
- E-Active Body Control suspension is more impressive when taken seriously
- MBUX is still the best infotainment system on the market
- 4Matic handling is great for a car this size
- HUD can be overwhelming
- We’re going to be overloaded with videos of GLEs dancing
- Route-Based Speed Adaptation is still too cautious around corners
This product hasn't been reviewed yet.
We've added this product to our database but we haven't actually tested it yet. If you want us to review it drop us a line and we just might bump it to the front of our reviews queue.