Mercedes-Benz GLS (2020)
The Mercedes GLS is a luxury SUV that mixes off-road capabilities, traditional opulence and tech into a package that’s fun to drive and even better to ride in. MBUX is still the best infotainment system on the road and the E-Active Body Control makes short work of bumps in the road using cameras and 3D mapping. But expect to shell out a lot of cash for the chance to do so.
- Impressive on-road and off-road capabilities
- The MBUX infotainment system continues to be the best in the business
- The comfort and luxury you expect from Mercedes-Benz
- Boring styling
- Critic Reviews (4)
- User Reviews (1)
- 88AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE4 ReviewsMotor Trend902020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Review: Built in America for AmericansBut despite its high price, the GLS is built in America for Americans. With more space, better technology, and great performance, the GLS doesn't disappoint. By building it in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Mercedes is further reinforcing its commitment in America, where it hopes to shine.Car and Driver1002020 Mercedes-Benz GLS-ClassIt has room for the whole family and it's comfortable, but its true talent is its delightful driving character.Gear Patrol80A Few Tricks Up Its SleeveThe new GLS-Class is the ideal evolution of the model, with multiple compelling new features and commendably enhanced ride and comfort. The gremlins are in the new tech — the voice recognition, the aggressive lane-centering. Those will surely be fixed in time, and can be disabled if they bother you.The Car Connection80The Car Connection Expert ReviewThe 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class is a three-row crossover SUV that redefines luxurious family transport.
- 50AVERAGE USER SCORE1 Reviewskrishna12350January 15, 2020Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!Good vehicle but very expensive for the features it offers.