Meta Quest Pro
Compared to the Quest 2, the Quest Pro features a ton of upgraded tech and VR capabilities including a Qualcomm XR2+ chip, full-color pass-through cameras and 10 sensors scattered across the headset for improved detection and tracking. The Quest Pro also has brand-new optics that are 40 percent thinner than Meta’s previous headset while delivering a 90Hz refresh rate and a high resolution of 1,800 x 1,920 pixels per eye. Unfortunately, while the Quest Pro represents a huge step up in terms of specs and features, its high price of $1,500 and a lack of optimized apps (at least at launch) make it a hard sell for all but the most die-hard VR enthusiasts.
- Excellent optics
- Comfortable and easy to put on
- Surprisingly good battery life
- Sold built-in speakers with spatial sound
- Included wireless charging dock
- Sophisticated interior and exterior sensors
- Very expensive
- Somewhat heavy
- Currently not a lot of optimized apps
- Scene understanding can get confused in cluttered rooms.
Critics - Not yet scored
Users - Not yet scored
More from Meta
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?