The Xbox One revisited: Microsoft's console has gotten better with age
In the two and a half years since the Xbox One first came out, it’s become a fundamentally better product, thanks to last year’s Windows 10 update which made the UI faster and easier to use. That said, the console is still saddled with various quirks it’s had since day one.
- Windows 10 makes the console more responsive and easier to navigate
- Most backward-compatible Xbox 360 games run well on Xbox One
- Now costs less than the PlayStation 4
- Kinect voice commands still don’t work reliably
- Navigating the console remains sluggish compared to the PS4
- Still missing features from the Xbox 360 like system-wide game defaults