At $80 with two controllers bundled, it's difficult not to recommend the SNES Classic Edition. Even if you don't have nostalgia for Nintendo's '90s console, it's worth considering.Nintendo hasn't perfected its "Classic Edition" trick yet, and several of the NES Classic's defects show up here. Even so, some of the best games of all time graced the SNES, and a lot of them are here, in a neat and tidy package.Read Full Review
- The miniaturized retro hardware looks and feels authentic
- Comes with a collection of high-quality games spanning genres
- Two controllers included
- SNES pads feel as good as you remember
- Controller cords are a little short, and you have to get up to switch games
- Only outputs at 720p
- The ports are hidden behind a flap that looks ugly in use
Speedrunners make Super Mario World reprogram itself to play Pong, Snake
A programming loophole in the Super NES platformer Super Mario World has given speedrunners the ab...
Wiikly Wares: Ogre Battle, Family & Friends Party
This week's downloadable titles on Wii are a mixed bag. We get what appears to be some shovel(Wii)w...