OnePlus is back with its third-generation flagship phone, and it has more than enough horsepower to duke it out with devices twice its price. The phone's construction feels first-rate too, and OxygenOS -- the custom version of Android it runs -- could easily please stock aficionados and dedicated tweakers. It's not perfect, though: You only have one choice for storage (64GB) and the included super-fast charger sometimes isn't super-fast after all. Still, considering what the company is asking and how great everything else is, the OnePlus 3 represents the best balance of price and performance you can find.
- First-rate performance
- Excellent build quality
- Mostly stock Android, plus some neat features
- Dual SIM support
- It's $399!
- Ships with a few minor bugs
- Limited memory options
- Dash charger doesn't work with all cables
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (1)
- 86AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsAnandTech70The OnePlus 3 ReviewMy recommendation on the OnePlus 3 is ... a conditional one. If the problems with the display don't bother you then there's a lot to like here. Despite the small problems it has besides the screen, the OnePlus 3 represents a really great device at a more than fair price.The Wall Street Journal90OnePlus 3 Review: Why Pay $700 When a $400 SmartphWhen it comes to Android devices, the OnePlus 3 puts even Samsung Electronics Co.’s killer Galaxy S7 on notice.Wired70Review: OnePlus 3The OnePlus 3 won’t disappoint you. And if horsepower and customizability are you top priorities, you should get one, regardless of your budget. But if you care more about fit and finish, you probably can find something that better suits your needs.CNET90OnePlus 3 review: Best budget Android phone, perioAt $400, the OnePlus 3 is the best budget Android phone you can buy, with a premium look and feel, and performance fast enough to go head-to-head with any high-end handset on the market.Android Authority80ONEPLUS 3 REVIEWThe OnePlus 3 is a great device at an even better price, but in order to make this phone appeal to everyone, it feels like OnePlus actually had to settle in certain aspects.TechRadar90OnePlus 3 reviewThe Chinese startup has improved on a number of issues fans had with its predecessor, wrapping the OnePlus 3 in a new premium suit and managed to keep the price low enough to worry the established names in the market.Android Central90OnePlus 3 review: Finally all grown upThe OnePlus 3 is ... ready to be compared and evaluated as the flagship phone that it is. It isn't going to wow you with oodles of new features or headline-grabbing, never-before-seen experiences — it's just a downright great smartphone, and that's precisely what most people are looking for.The Verge90OnePlus 3 review: lessons learnedIt might not have everything on your wish list. But it’s a significant step forward for OnePlus, in terms of both quality of the product and how you’re able to buy it. ... The OnePlus 3 is the rare kind of phone that I can recommend without reservations, other from making sure it works on your carrier.Stuff100OnePlus 3 reviewA big brilliant bargain of a phone that looks and feels as good as a £600 mobile, but costs half the price.BGR90OnePlus 3 review: A â€˜flagship killerâ€™ that reaOnePlus 3 sales certainly aren’t going to kill any of the leading flagship phones out there. But in terms of style, features and performance, this smartphone is more worthy of being called a flagship killer than any other phone I’ve ever tested.
- 40AVERAGE USER SCORE1 ReviewsEngadget Reader40July 9, 2016Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!I have purchased this machine on 16th of June 16 in India and it got delivered within 3 days. In a very short period of two days itself it has identified following troubles.1) When charging the machine getting heated up .2) WHEN USING Data ( internet ) it is getting heated up. I am using BSNL 3G data ( your machine is supposed to take even 4G as you publish )3) When shifting from one WLAN area to other , though it pick up most powerful one , but data will not be established. I.E IT CONNECT with new WLAN but we will not be able to used internet data . for this I need to FORGET that connection and again re connect same connection.4) Battery draining very fast , when using data.5) Toggling between SIM is a cumbersome issue . I don’t find any one touch menu for this. I have approached your Trivandrum service centre for the problem Sr, no. 1,2,4 and they asked me to back up data and handover the machine for reloading operating system and returned the machine in hours . But problem did not resolve. After that I contacted the toll free number and requested help . But response was very poor. I have again and again contacted finally One person called me I suppose One Mr Nikhil and listened all this issues and he told me he is sending a link and it will automatically resolve my issue . I have down loaded that 1 gb DATA FILE and tried to install but the same file is password protected . Again I contacted the Toll free , but response was very much negative and that gentle man asked to provide many details and kept me waiting online for long . Finally he asked me wait for 48 hours. Again I contacted the toll free and Mr Mohankumar from your call center told me to down load another 780 mb data from your web site and aganin perform OS reinstallation . . Many times I tried but that file was not getting down loaded .It stops in between.Again I contacted Trivandrum service center and they rebooked another complaint and started waiting for a solution .A guy again called from Hyderabad in the night and he has flashed with OS again remotely . Again no solution to my problem . Machine again a hot plate ,when using internet .They asked me to handover the machine to Trivandrum service for repair ??????? Do I need to use a machine with these guys repair? Why to repair when it is manufacturing defect ? Amazon do not want to replace . They says I crossed 10 days ……….Means they purposefully delayed the case and escaped..Dear AllDo not go as per Amazone reviews….It is fake. All the long review written is by their own guys . Not realistic..It is paid reviews. And whenever I wrote negative reviews their review team rejected and not published . So please be careful in buying One plus….no service ..for sure…..I can answer to any realistic end user on my experience . My No 9847105985 .Rgds S. Jacob