Read Full Review
The Razer Core allows you to easily upgrade the Blade Stealth into a gaming powerhouse, but it won't make the most of your desktop GPU.
Sean BuckleyOctober 22, 2016
- Simple setup
- Lends the power of a desktop to the Razer Blade laptops
- Uses an open standard rather than proprietary connectors
- Won't make the most of your desktop GPU
- Needs an external monitor for maximum performance
AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE
Users - Not yet scored
AVERAGE USER SCORE
View All Critic & User Reviews
- Critic Reviews (2)
- 80AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE2 ReviewsRock Paper Shotgun80Razer Blade Stealth + Razer Core review: the exterThis future is coming. It won’t be long. It’s not quite here now, but if you’ve got the money to spend you can achieve surprisingly great things that are surprisingly uncomplicated to setup and use.bit-tech80Razer Blade Stealth and Core ReviewThere is uniqueness and technical excellence ... well worthy of recognition. ... It's definitely onto something, but it's a near-miss whichever way you look at it. Still, we're excited to see the evolution of this approach to balancing portability and true desktop gaming power.
More from Razer
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?