Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
Samsung’s outdoor-minded watch isn’t that different from its non-outdoorsy counterpart. Aside from a larger screen, bigger battery and more durable glass, in terms of applications it offers few upgrades from the Watch 5. Still, with its rugged build and the company’s capable wellness-tracking software, the Watch 5 Pro is an excellent Android smartwatch for those who don’t mind big wrist wear.
- Durable build
- Relatively longer battery life
- Solid fitness and wellness tracking
Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
Critics - Not yet scored
Users - Not yet scored
More from Samsung
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?
- Our favorite devices from Apple, Google, Bose, Samsung, Jabra and others are all on sale.
- Millions of phones with Mali GPUs are at risk from exploits months after ARM issued a fix, Project Zero suggests.
- The initiative enables health and fitness apps to share data with each other more easily.