The Sonos One offers significantly better music quality than your average Bluetooth or smart speaker without breaking the bank and includes the full Alexa experience. That means it's the first Sonos you can control with your voice. It's also a great first step into a multi-speaker setup for your home. The voice controls may have a few bugs to work out, and Spotify isn't available with full voice control just yet, but the more services and features will be added over time -- there's no reason not to dive in now.
- Excellent audio quality for the price
- First Sonos to let you control your music with your voice
- Attractive, inconspicuous design
- Works with just about every music service you can use
- Alexa integrations works almost exactly the same here as on the Echo
- Connects to all other Sonos speakers for multi-room audio
- Will get Google Assistant and AirPlay 2 updates next year
- Voice commands only have full functionality with a few music services
- Spotify voice commands not available at launch (but coming later this year)
- Voice commands are sometimes a little buggy.
- Setup process is a bit complicated