Sonos Sonos Ray
The Ray is the most affordable soundbar that Sonos has built, but don’t consider it a budget device. For $279, you get the excellent sound quality Sonos is known for along with the requisite multi-room audio features included with all Sonos speakers.
It’s not the loudest soundbar out there, and the compact design means its soundstage isn’t as wide as you’ll get from bigger speakers. But for people with smaller living rooms, the Ray provides a huge upgrade over built-in TV speakers, with clear dialogue and impressive bass.
- Very good sound quality for both TV and music
- Compact and unobtrusive design
- Easy setup
- Good bass performance for such a small speaker
- Reasonable price
- Sound isn’t as immersive as you get from larger speakers
- People with big living rooms might want a louder speaker
- No voice controls