Sony’s smart speaker sounds better than a lot of the competition, but gesture controls need some fine-tuning.
- Decent sound quality
- Reliable voice control
- Clock interface
- Works well with Chromecast devices
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
- Gesture control can be frustrating
- Limited bass/low-end range
- Google Assistant still has limitations
If the built-in clock interface, the IPX3-rating and the gesture commands strike a chord, this might be a smart speaker worth a serious look. However, if you want the best possible sound for your smart speaker setup, it may well be worth waiting for better options.