The Vita TV can play PS1 andVita games, and,if you have a PS4,you can useRemote Play,too. It's cheap, but the video services are limited, bothin content and picture quality. For now, it may be aJapan-only experiment, butit has potential, assuming Sony can work out some of the game compatibility issues.
- The cheapest, most portable way to remotely play your PS4 on another TV
- Plays PS1 and Vita games using a full-sized DualShock controller
- Reasonably priced
- Doesn't play every Vita game, excludessomeimportant ones
- Video services need more work, content
- Same UI as the Vita, but harder to use without a touchscreen