Sony totally overhauled its true wireless earbuds with a new design, more powerful noise cancellation, improved battery life and more. However, the choice to change to foam tips leads to an awkward fit that could be an issue for some people. The M4 is also more expensive than its predecessor, which wouldn’t be a big deal if fit wasn’t a concern.
- Great sound quality
- Powerful ANC
- Improved battery life
- Wireless charging
- 360 and high-res audio support
- New ear tips can be awkward
- Redesigned earbuds are still big
- Speak-to-Chat is handy but imperfect
Critics - Not yet scored
Users - Not yet scored
More from Sony
- The only surprising thing about Sony's move into gaming peripherals is that it didn't happen sooner.
We have two newsletters, why not sign up for both?