Weber SmokeFire Wood Fired Smart Grill EX4
Weber’s first pellet grill is a wood-fired beast. The SmokeFire gives food a ton of flavor in as little as an hour thanks to unique design elements. It can cook low-and-slow barbecue or sear a steak at 600 degrees with no problem. The Weber Connect app is a step-by-step guide for a constantly expanding library of food profiles and puts temperature controls and monitoring on your phone.
- Creates incredible smoke flavor
- Guided cooking presets with Weber Connect
- Unique design features
- Supports up to four probes
- Cleanup isn’t as easy as advertised
- Pellet hopper cavitation is a nuisance
- Weber Connect’s estimated completion times are a work in progress
- Key cooking presets are still on the way
SmokeFire Wood Fired Smart Grill
Users - Not yet scored
- Critic Reviews (1)
- 100AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE1 ReviewsT3100Weber SmokeFire EX4 reviewThe Weber SmokeFire EX4 pellet grill impresses with a raft of distinctive features that make the act of grilling, smoking and even searing a pleasurable breeze.