Withings ActivitÃ© Pop
Don't be fooled its the lower price tag: There's nothing the premium Activité can do that the less expensive Pop can't. There aren't any high-end materials here, but the end result is a wearable that looks great, tracks steps with ease and won't make your wallet weep.
- Step counter works well
- Darker finish hides dings better
- Functionality still limited
- Silicone band can be uncomfortable
- Band collects dust and dirt
- App needs work
- Critic Reviews (10)
- User Reviews (2)
- 79AVERAGE CRITIC SCORE10 ReviewsEngadget80Withings Activité activity trackers are beautiful, but limitedDon't be fooled its the lower price tag -- there's nothing the premium Activité can do that the less expensive Pop can't. There aren't any high-end materials here, but the end result is a wearable that looks great, tracks steps with ease and won't make your wallet weep.Tom's Guide80Withings ActivitÃ© Pop ReviewThe Withings Activité Pop is a stylish watch that doubles as a waterproof activity tracker at an affordable price.CNET80The everyday fitness watch comes of ageFitness on your wrist has never been more convenient or more stylish than on the Activité Pop, an everyday watch with fitness smarts baked in.PC Mag60Withings Activite PopThe Withings Activité Pop is an elegant watch and a competent activity tracker for casual self quantifiers, but for $150, we wish it did more.TechCrunch90Withings ActivitÃ© Pop Activity Tracking Watch RevThe $150 Pop is simply the best dedicated activity tracker that one can buy right now. For the simple reason that unlike the rest, it won’t just be shoved in a drawer and forgotten months, or even weeks after purchase.Mashable80Withings ActivitÃ© Pop: Finally, a fitness trackerThe Withings Activité Pop isn’t the most feature-rich fitness wearable out there, but it tracks steps and sleeping activity in an unassuming, attractive watch.Pocket-Lint80Withings ActivitÃ© Pop review: Forget Swiss Made,If you're after a stylish activity tracker, the Withings Activité Pop hits the nail firmly on the head in the same way the Activité does, but at a cut price, and with a little more colour and fun at the same time. It is simple, subtle and the perfect balance between form and function.Wareable80Withings ActivitÃ© Pop reviewWe’re not convinced it’s the most accurate tracker we’ve used ... The reason people will love the Pop is its simplicity. In its own right it’s a lovely looking wristwatch and, at less than £120 / $150, the fitness features could even be looked upon as an added bonus.The Register70Strap on fitness finesse: Withings ActivitÃ© PopIts styling won’t be to everyone’s taste, of course, but it does mean you only need one wearable for time and tracking if you’re the sort of bod who wants both functions. I like the very granular step counter. I like the use of a coin cell power source. I don’t like the flaky connectivity.Digital Trends90WITHINGS ACTIVITÃ‰ POP REVIEWIf you want an attractive fitness tracker that doubles as a gorgeous wristwatch, look no further than the Withings Activité Pop.
- 70AVERAGE USER SCORE2 ReviewsEngadget Reader40August 1, 2015Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!Pros:It looks like a nice watch, not like a tracker.The silent alarm (ActivitÃ© pop vibrates to wake you up)Cons:Does not sync automatically with the app.App is so user-unfriendly.The "motivational messages" are so negative, they will make you feel miserable.Announced battery length: ~8 months. Actual battery length: 3.5 months. And the battery needs to be changed by a professional, which will set you back another â‚¬10. Contacted customer service regarding the battery's lack of length; the answer was that the battery length is affected by the use of the silent alarm and the number of times you sync your data. That basically means that if you use the basic features of this ActivitÃ© Pop you cannot expect the battery length that was promised to you - I feel cheated on.Accuracy of data is patchy at best.Engadget Reader100May 22, 2015Feedback submitted!Unable to submit feedback!A gadget unicorn - Engadget