Yamaha THR10 II Wireless
The THR10 II Wireless shows that Yamaha is still a pioneer in the desktop-guitar-amp space. It sounds amazing even at low volumes. Unfortunately, many of its more unique features are reserved for the pricey $450 wireless model. And you’ll need to buy a separate $100 wireless adapter to make the most of it.
- Great guitar tone even at low volume
- Plenty of amp simulations to choose from
- Feature-rich app
- No battery power or wireless in the base model
- Wireless transmitter is a $100 accessory
- Crunch channel sounds messy