Facebook is better at finding fake accounts, but they're coming from more sources than before.
- A report from Facebook researchers sheds new light on how Facebook handled 'Stop the Steal' before January 6.
- Dave Wasserman agreed with a label on his tweet noting the Senate race has not been called by multiple sources.
- The Biden administration now has federal support to begin its transition, including the use of .gov domains.
- Without presenting evidence, the president claimed the 2020 election that he lost was 'inaccurate' and fired the man in charge of its security.
- The companies started issuing the notification shortly after President Trump prematurely declared victory.