Engadget got a few hours with the Xbox 360 earlier this week and they have their impressions on the site. Looks like overall "happy-happy, joy-joy" gaming bliss so far, but we thought you'd be interested in the high-def video streaming comments from Engadget's readers in case you missed them:
- "They showed the Xbox streaming high def video off of a PC and it was perfect." Did you happen to notice if the PC was running XP or Media Center?
- I guess the big question is, do you have to have a HD widescreen TV to see any benefit from the Xbox 360 graphics?
- In most cases 16:9 mode gives you a larger FOV. It doesn't magically make the textures or geometry better.
- buy a x30 when it´s launch? no way, i prefer to wait the new version of x360 with HD-DVD... for the same price.
- I had read that Xbox 360 supports HD. In this context, does Xbox 360 (and the games themselves) output two different resolutions?