It turns out that a series of deaths threats helped to encourage
Hideo Kojima's decision to
head the Metal Gear Solid 4 project. Initially, Kojima had planned to take a lesser role, but when the staff
caught wind of the death threats he had been receiving, they urged him to return to his position as the series' head.
Thankfully, since his transition back to the top, the death threats have ceased, and the staff can now look back on the
incident with a smile.
[Thanks, Lost Alley; via ps3today.com]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25