The Sony PSP came second on the chart of consumer gaming device awareness - 65% of consumers have heard of the PSP and around 3% plan to buy one. It's clear that Microsoft's Xbox 360 console faces an uphill battle if it wants to wrestle the mindset of North American consumers away from Sony.
Amusingly--and probably unsurprisingly--none of the consumers that had heard of the Infinium Phantom said they were planning on buying the console.
[Update: elaborated on the origins of the survey.]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox 360