- Space Black chasis
- Intel dual core 940 CPU
- 2GB dual-channel RAM
- 500GB hard drive
- 256MB GeForce 6800GS video
- Dual NTSC Tuners
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi 7.1 surround
- 16x Dual Layer DVD burner
- 10-in-1 card reader
A few things:
- No photoshops. Seriously, we shouldn't have to explain this one. Take lots of pictures -- be able to prove it's your cake, and that it's real!
- Contests are open to anyone, anywhere. Unless you work for Engadget or Weblogs, Inc.
- Enter by dropping your pictures
of your cake in comments, or email your pictures in to engadget (at) gmail (dot) com, subject "Birthday cake"
- Yes, even professional bakers are allowed to enter, so let's see some
creativity! Best cake (as judged by Engadget) wins!
- Monitor, keyboard, mouse, and other peripherals will not be included.
- Please give Alienware a four week turnaround time to build your new Area-51 3550.
- You've got until 11:59PM EST Monday the 13th to enter your cake.
P.S. If you want to mail us the cake when you're done, please ensure it's poison and razor-blade free first, ok? Thanks!
Yesterday's winner: Jason! Congratulations, Jason!