We're giving away one Zune per week for five weeks; snagging one will get progressively more difficult. This time we want you to count the number of Zune stories we did in the month of September -- not including contests, podcasts, or posts that merely mention the Zune. They have to be posts that relate to the Zune, Zune accessories, or some other like business. For example, this post would count, and this post would not. (Yeah, we know there were a lot, so be accurate to within a post more or less.) After you're finished counting 'em up, send it in to zunecontest at engadget dawt com; make sure you use numbers for your answer, not words (i.e. 55, not fifty five). You'll have until Monday, the 16th (of this month), and we'll pick a winner at random, assuming s/he has the correct answer, and follows the other rules:
- You may enter other Engadget contests, however...
- You may only enter this contest once; if you enter more than once on this particular contest post you'll be automatically disqualified and barred from all future giveaways. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.) You may enter future Engadget relaunch giveaway contests though!
- You can only win once. (If you win and then try to go for a second prize during our relaunch giveaways, you'll be automatically disqualified, etc.)
- This contest is open to the US only -- sorry, Microsoft's rules!
- You will be shipped your Zune when Microsoft ships you your Zune (and no sooner), so sit tight, it might be some weeks before it comes!
- We have a Samsung HL-S5679W DLP with LED backlight!
- Get yourself a Slingbox AV!
- Here's a second Xbox 360 Premium pack
- The final Nikon S7c digital camera!
First runner up!
Second runners up!
Honorable mention! (in no particular order)